By submitting your bid, you agree that:
You agree to pay a buyer's premium as posted with the auction event and any applicable taxes and shipping. Local pick up customers receive a 3% discount for cash or check when paying on local pick up of personal property items. Special attention should be given to our policy with respect to non paying bidders as we do aggressively enforce the auction contract that you enter into by using this platform (See Item #6 below.)
1. The decision of the auctioneer is final in all manners of bidding procedures, increments, and declared winning bidders. Auctions soft close. This means if last 30 seconds bids are made the end time will extend an additional 30 seconds. We recommend putting in your highest and best bid from the start. Your bid is encrypted and nobody but you knows what your highest bids is. The computer will only bid the next highest increment until your highest bid is exhausted so you get the best deal. This method is called a proxy bid.
2. Winning bidders may be sent invoices with NO shipping charges. You can select a shipping option if available or let us know if local pick up. Please pay promptly the way you prefer. All items to be removed within 7 Days.
3. All items sold AS IS. ALL SALES FINAL. We do not accept returns.
4. Buyers authorize that their bidder credit cards on file may be charged 7 days after an invoice has been sent without further notice. Please be responsible with your auction invoice and pay for your item(s) so that invoices do not get escalated to collections. We want everyone to have a pleasant experience, both buyers and sellers. When items remain unpaid it causes a lot of bookkeeping, shipping, and storage organization problems.
5. Shipping to confirmed address only. Shipping address MUST match credit card address or verified address with PayPal, or Square (see "Ways to Pay"). We regret this causes some customer inconvenience and ask for your understanding. With past experience we have learned high value and easily liquid items such as gold, silver, coins, and jewelry have the potential to attract an unwelcome and unethical individual bidder. Sales of these type of items have to be reviewed carefully. To our loyal and honest bidders we thank you and once again ask for your understanding with respect to bidding and shipping security.
6. When an item remains unpaid by a winning bidder that is not communicative, the auction company after due notice will resell those items charging our standard resell commission rate of 100% (one Hundred Percent). We apply the net "zero dollar" proceeds from the resell to your original bill and move forward with collections and legal actions. Example: A bidder buys an item for $100 and does not pay and does not communicate with us a valid reason for not paying causing us to resell the item for $100. We charge our standard resell commission rate of 100% netting $0 from the second sale. $0 is applied to the outstanding auction invoice and the balance of the invoice of $100 is placed in to collections and/or legal action. We also press to collect the maximum penalty as allowed by law including, but not limited to interest, attorney fees, and punitive damages. Fraud is reported to the FBI IC3 and other applicable law enforcement officials with all available information including, but not limited to name, address, online identity, credit card information, phone records, emails, and IP address. When online bidders are outbid from non communicative and non paying bidders , or bidders that attempt to defraud the auction company we consider this a very serious breach and we are willing to devote tremendous resource to remedy. Honest bidders are entitled to purchase items at the highest bid price that has been achieved from other "good faith" bids. The online auction process is not a game to be played and your bids are not optional once we declare an item sold. The auction industry is unusual in that an oral contract between auctioneer and buyer is 100% enforceable. Please understand, we often liquidate items that individuals have collected for their entire lifetime, we may be dealing with grieving families, we may be executing auctions that are court ordered, or other creditor enforced liquidations, and yet other serious matters that require our professional services. Unpaid and attempted fraud bidder transactions are not an issue we want to have to explain to somebody's widow, or grieving children of deceased parents. We maintain a very open registration and bidding policy as we treat people how we want to be treated. Do not misinterpret our open open policy as an easy target. Please bid responsibly.
7. To our honest and loyal bidders we keep our terms simple and our buyers happy. If you experience an unexpected problem or make a mistake please call us at 941-882-3719. We appreciate your business!
Local pick-up is the day after the auction closes, from 10AM to 7PM. We keep someone here the entire time. If you cannot pick up during this time, please call or message and we will confirm. Please understand, at any other times we may be on pickups and estate consultations, and you may show up to a closed building, regardless of posted hours. Call 941-882-3719; or Collin's cell 812-499-6233 (call or text).
Orders paid by PayPal or by our Square invoice system with verified address are expedited to the shipper for prompt shipping quote and delivery. Coins, jewelry, and small items that fit in flat rate boxes are shipped from in-house.
All other shipping is handled by Venice Pack and Ship. They provide excellent service and will work with you directly. Shipping/handling charges will be collected directly by Venice Pack and Ship. For security, a buyer signature may be required. VPS will work with you to eliminate as many inconveniences as they can, but please be understanding as we are required to use VERIFIED addresses.
Venice Pack and Ship
535 US 41 Bypass N
Venice FL 34285
OVERNIGHT SHIPPING AVAILABLE WHEN PAID BY BANK WIRE
Extended Pick Up Hours on Thursday from 10AM to 7PM EST ALL DAY. We are trying to help people with pick up hours that accommodates their work schedules on Thursday. It is a huge help to us to get things out of the building promptly. See pick up and shipping terms.
We have added auction staff for reasonable priced deliveries of auction purchases with our Sprinter Van. The van is very maneuverable and great for home delivery. Call for details.