ANNOUNCEMENTS & TERMS
- Lot # 1
- System ID # 7707721
- End Date
- Start Date
We're glad you found us!
- All items are sold AS-IS where is with no guarantees expressed or implied.
- Public inspection is open Tues-Sun from 10:00-5:00 at Smith's Variety Store, 2301 N 8th St, Paducah, KY
- Pick up is Sunday from 1:00-3:00 at Smith's Variety Store. If you cannot make this time, please contact Bill Smith to make other arrangements. He is also willing to transport items to Clarksville, TN, for potential buyers. Bill can be reached at, (618) 263-7565.
- 6% Kentucky Sales Tax will be collected on all purchases unless buyer has valid resale certificate.
- 13% Buyer's Premium that includes a 3% processing fee for online and/or credit and debit card payments. Customers may also pay with cash on pickup and waive the 3% surcharge.
General Information if you are new to our site:
All bidding is online on this website.
LIVE AUCTION STYLE BIDDING:
Expect a fast paced auction! Auctions extend by 15 seconds if bids are placed in the last 15 seconds. No lots sell out of order. The auction is similar to a live in-person auction, with each item coming up in order. Items that are counting down while the previous item is still receiving bids will be extended also. An item's ending time could extend by seconds or even minutes if previous items in line are extended. The clock shows the *minimum* amount of time left before the item sells.
We encourage early proxy bidding, especially until this system is familiar to you. Remember, your bid won't be placed until you confirm it on the pop-up screen, and this may take extra time when seconds become critical. Also, if your computer gives you the "spinning wheel" (delay) during bidding you will miss out. Just like if the auctioneer says sold at the live auction and a bid comes in late, it is over. Bid early for items that are important to you.
For those of you who like the fast-paced last-second bidding with the "Quick Bid" button, have fun! We appreciate your bids and buys, and everyone's support. Good luck to all!
* You may place an early bid on this Introduction page for "practice" if you'd like; all bids on this "Welcome" lot will be disregarded and/or deleted.